Hello everybody. Hope you are all doing well. to begin: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
I have really begun my investing in ernest now. I have been building my positions for the last several months. I have positions in TTM (Tata Motors),AA (Alcoa), and USB (US Bancorp). What I want to talk about today is USB.
This stock was brought to my attention by Mr. Jim Cramer. USB is currently in a prime location, technically speaking, and could be poised for a nice move. It has only just come out of a double bottem pattern (the W looking one), with the second point of the w a higher low than the first, and on more volume. Currently the stock is trading around $24 ( I got in at $24.11) and is right up against a resistance line, meaning it could be preparing for a breakout move. Just wanted to let you all know, mabye you want to take a look at this.
Best of Luck to you all!!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment